Sulfur & Zinc Products
- De La Cruz Sulfur Ointment 10%… also called Pomada de Sulfre.
- Sal 3 Ointment Contains Sulfur 10% and Salylic Acid 3%.
Redness and peeling of skin—may occur after a few days. This is especially true if applying thick layers of sulfur. A thinner application will prevent this.
Zinc Oxide Products
Zinc-oxide has anti-fungal, antiseptic as well as anti-oxidant properties. Concerning biofilms and zinc oxide, biofilm formation was shown to be inhibited by zinc in a recent study.
Recommended Zinc Oxide Products
- Boudreaux’s Butt Paste This tragically named diaper rash ointment contains Zinc Oxide 16%.
- Remedy Calazime Protectant Paste This paste contains Zinc Oxide (20%) and Menthol (.40%). If large lesions are a problem be aware of the menthol as it may irriatate the skin.
- Desitin Maximum Strength Diaper Rash Cream This cream contains Zinc Oxide 40%.
- Grisi Sulfur Soap Sulfur 10%…
- Sal3 Soap Salicylic Acid 3% and Sulfur 10%…
Whole Body Treatments
This method of treatment is easier and has yielded me great results. It involves less mess and the Grisi Brand Sulfur soap is very pleasantly scented. Shower or bath as usual. Rinse completely then soap up a thick lather with sulfur soap. Do not wash off. The method here is to work the lather into the skin and allow to air dry. This takes 5 – 10 minutes. Once dry then dress without towelling off. This is especially effective before your day starts or at the end of the day.
MSM is a special biological sulfur needed by the body for youthful, beautiful skin, hair, nails and connective tissues. MSM helps to resupply sulfur levels which decrease as we age and can provide extraordinary results for dry, aging or problem skin, corns, callouses and sore muscles. Many Morgellons sufferers have reported good results with MSM.
Massage gently into skin as needed. May be used topically in place of other sulfur protocols.
MSM as a Supplement
Also available as a dietary supplement containing methylsulfonylmethane (MSM). This supplement may be taken orally to increase the levels of MSM in the body.
Nutraceutical Sciences Institute (NSI) MSM
1,000 mg of sulfur in a naturally occurring form.
A source of sulfur, an abundant mineral in the human body.
Sulfur in a patented compound, OptiMSM®, from Cardinal Nutrition.
MSM supports joint health.
Sulfur contributes to the formation of connective tissue.
Take 1 capsule daily. Some have reported that MSM seems to effect nematodes. There are reports of higher doses causing Herxheimer Effects and over all body itching. This was reported at dosages at 3,500 mg and higher. Reducing the dosage relieved these symptoms.