Diatomaceous Earth Cleanse
Diatomaceous Earth Intestinal Cleanse
Food grade Diatomaceous Earth is the only grade of D.E. to be used in the following treatments. There are various other types of D.E. such as the type used for filtering swimming pools but only the food grade D.E. can be used as an anthelmintic or dewormer. Food grade D.E. has been used as an intestinal cleanse on both humans and animals. It is often used as a food adjunct in livestock and for pets. The manner in which D.E. eliminates internal parasites is not chemical but rather a physical/mechanical decimation of the parasites. The microscopic sharp texture of the D.E. pierces the parasites’ exoskeleton or skin and the absorbancy of D.E. also dehydrates the lipids of the parasite. This is on a microscopic scale as the texture of D.E. is like talcum powder to the touch. Food grade D.E. is nontoxic to humans and animals even for consumption. D.E. has a negative charge and pathogens are positively charged. Bacteria, pathogens and heavy metals are bound to the D.E. and eliminated through the normal means. Diatomaceous earth is highly regarded due to its ability to absorb viruses, e-coli, organophosphate pesticide residues, methyl-mercury, residues and endotoxins. It absorbs these materials and then sweeps through the colon thus detoxing the body while cleansing the colon. It has full spectrum minerals including the ones that are needed for healthy nutrition.
Diatomaceous Earth Detox
- 1 – 2 tablespoons of Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth
- 8 oz of filtered water or favorite beverage
Add the D.E. (food grade only) to the liquid and stir to suspend. Drink immediately. This is a very simple recipe. Diatomaceous earth is not water-soluble so one may find the need to stir it frequently to keep it in suspension. This can be taken first thing upon waking or an hour before or an hour after a meal to prevent the D.E. from absorbing nutrients from the meal.
These suggested measurements are twice the normal supplement dosage. This is because the larger dosage is geared towards a deworming/anthelmintic effect. Once the anthelmintic process is complete (2 – 3 months) the daily supplemental dosage can be used. The dosage is cut down to half.
Warning: Precautions should be taken in handling D.E. While it is non-toxic the fine powder may irritate eyes and should definitely NOT be inhaled.
Some Other Benefits of Food Grade D.E.
D.E. is largely silica by content. Silica is required for mineral absorbtion in the digestive process. Silca is used in many processes of the body.
Benefits of Silica
- Silica lowers bad cholesterol and raises good.
- Silica stimulates metabolism for higher energy levels.
- Diatomaceous earth has a negative charge and bacteria has a positive charge. It is believed that diatomaceous earth sweeps bacteria out of the body by trapping it in it’s honeycomb shaped skeletal form.
- Silica supplementation helps repair and maintain vital lung tissues and protects them from pollution.
- Silica works with other antioxidants to prevent premature aging and to preserve youthfulness.
- Silica can help prevent kidney stones and heal infections of the urinary tract. It is a natural diuretic which can increase excretion of urine by 30 percent, thus flushing the water-excreting system and restoring normal function to these vital organs.
- The presence of sufficient silica in the intestines will reduce inflammation of the intestinal tract. It can cause disinfection in the case of stomach and intestinal mucus and ulcers. Silica can prevent or clear up diarrhea and its opposite, constipation.
- Silica will help normalize hemorrhoidal tissues.
- In regulating and normalizing the bowels, silica has a pleasant side effect; it can alleviate lower back pain, which often troubles the elderly.
- Silica proves effective with female discharge, abscesses and ulcers in the genital area and cervix, as well as mastitis (especially for breast-feeding mothers).
- The intake of silica acts as a supportive treatment for inflammation of the middle ear. Because of the beneficial effectiveness on the lymphatic system, silica can be used for swelling of the lymph nodes in the throat.
- Has anti-inflammatory disinfecting, absorbing and odor binding effects.
- Silica can normalize circulation and regulate high blood pressure (hypertension).
- Silica can decrease vertigo, headache, tinnitus (buzzing of the ears) and insomnia.
- Silica can help arterial disease by strengthening the blood vessels.
- Silica can help prevent Tuberculosis.
- By improving the elasticity of the joints, silica helps rheumatism.
- Silica has inhibitory effects on coronary diseases.
- Silica can help avoiding or alleviating Alzheimer’s disease by preventing the body from absorbing aluminum and may flush out aluminum from the tissues.
- Silica can stimulate the immune system.
So once one has completed the 2 – 3 month intestinal cleanse it may be beneficial to continue using D.E. as a supplement.
An excellent supplier of Food Grade D.E. Wolfcreekranch… Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth