- Colon Cleanses C.A.D. or M.D.C. or similar colon cleanse.
- Kidney Cleanses
- Parasite Cleanses
- Liver Cleanses
- Blood Cleanses
This will ensure that detoxing one organ system will not overburden the others. The Candida Albicans Detox (C.A.D.) or Mucoid Dissolve Cleanse (M.D.C.) or a similar colon cleanse will clear the gastrointestinal tract. This will allow the elimination of toxins and waste through the cleansed systems when undertaking the subsequent cleanses, ie Kidney Detox, Liver Detox and finally the blood detox. The Kidney, Liver and Blood Cleanses are relatively short detoxes that are often just a “fast” one day a week that can be built up to an extended three-day period.
The body’s systems should be cleared in a progressive order to ensure that it can eliminate these released toxins. Fasts and cleanses should become a part of one’s routine taken fairly often. Once a week or bi-weekly rotated out through the schedule of cleanses and detoxes mentioned above.
Some Internal Parasites
- Cryptosporidium is a single-cell protozoa that affects the digestive track and can cause gastrointestinal problems.
- Giardia Lamblia This intestinal parasite spreads through fecal contamination and water.
- Entamoeba Histolytica This protozoa parasite is known for producing amoebiasis.
- Toxoplasma Gondii This prolific human parasite is likely to invade the central nervous system.
- Roundworms are parasites that commonly affect human beings.
- Pinworms usually stay in the colon. However, it spreads by laying its eggs outside its host’s body. Pinworms can spread through dirty hands and even clothing.
- Tapeworms are more common in animals like dog and cats, although it can also affect the human body. It dwells in the human intestine and steals nutrients while releasing harmful waste.
- Liver Fluke is called as such because it actually attacks the liver. It is usually ingested through eating raw or undercooked fish and other contaminated food.
- Hookworms are the flesh-eating type of parasite. It drinks blood from the human intestine and actually has small teeth that are used for feeding.
- Candida Albicans is an intestinal yeast that feeds on sugars. This pathogen is intestinal and therefore afflicts both men and women. There is the ability of C.A. when in overgrowth to mutate into a mycelial form that penetrates the intestinal wall and invades the bloodstream. This can become a systemic condition.
Common Symptoms of a Parasite Infection
- Gas and Bloating
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Joint and Muscle Aches
- Skin Conditions
- Sleep Disorders
- Teeth Grinding
- Chronic Fatigue
- Immune Dysfunction
Parasite removal involves the cleansing of the body from the inside out. Almost everybody builds up toxins in the intestines and these are all potential homes for harmful parasites. One must increase the fiber intake in order to remove worms and other parasites from the body. Fiber will help clear out the parasites’ eggs and the biofilm of mucous that lines the intestinal wall. This is one way at the gastrointestinal tract is cleansed. Other methods involve certain foods and supplements that kill or retard the parasites and their eggs.
The Cleansing Program
- Fresh Jalapeño Peppers Ingest between 1 and 3 each day. If sensitive to the burn try combining it with a food that has a high fat content such as avocado or dairy. Chopped into small pieces and swallowed whole or eaten with tomato, lots of garlic, cilantro and onion.
- Raw Pumpkin Seeds contain an unusual amino acid called cucurbitin. This amino acid weakens the parasites over time, forcing them to loosen their grip from the bowel walls and get expelled from the body. These are available at most health food stores. Must be raw not toasted.
- ParaPure Herbal Parasite Cleanse is an herbal preparation that contains black walnut hulls, wormwood, common cloves, and when used together is known to kill 100 types of parasites and their eggs. Take one dropper-full 2 – 3 x a day. Add to liquid or take straight.
- Fennel Capsules Fennel has known anti parasitical properties and lends a synergistic effect with these other aids.
- Allicin-C Garlic Capsules Raw garlic cloves are good but Allincin-C has the benefit of 36 cloves of garlic per capsule without the bad breath. Take at least two a day.
- Vitamin C Crystals (Ascorbic Acid Crystals) High dosages of vitamin C will eradicate the microscopic parasites and organisms. The body will eliminate any Vitamin C unused through urination.
- Hydrochloric Acid Tablets This is naturally occurring in the stomach and is the first defense against parasites. Most people drink excessive liquids before, during and after meals. This is very unhealthy and dilutes hydrochloric acid. The result is semidigested food and parasites. Often called “HCl,” which is it’s molecular formula. Taken with meals.
- Probiotic Capsules These include acidophilus or bifidus and other good bacteria that naturally fight the bad bacteria, fungus and protozoa.
- Filtered Water Our municipal water supply has become contaminated with parasites and pathogens. Clean healthy water is a necessity especially if we are to eradicate parasite problems. Filtered water is the only choice if one is to stop reinfecting oneself.
Most parasites will die within the first seven days. This may create gas in the G.I. tract but is a normal reaction. It is very important to continue this cleansing program for 30 day because of the potential for the parasites’ to hatch. This will start the cycle all over again unless the eggs are also killed and eliminated.
Warning: One may suffer a worsening of certain symptoms during the use of many treatments and especially during cleanses. This is a short-term detoxification reaction in the body. This reaction is known as the Herxhiemer Reaction. This is a natural response to toxins and pathogens that are released when parasites, fungi, viruses, bacteria and other pathogens are being effectively killed off and the body does not effectively eliminate the toxins quickly enough.
Methods of Relieving Herxheimer Reactions
- Drink plenty of filtered water.
- Add vitamin C to regimen.
- Add vitamin E to regimen.Take more proteases (something like Purify, Repair, Peptizyde, Peptidase Complete, Vitalzym, ViraStop, Wobenzyme, etc. between meals…like 3-4 capsules every 3-4 hours)
- Epsom salts baths help with calming and detox.
- Plenty of rest and sleep.
- Take Activated Charcoal which helps absorb toxins.
Preventing Future Parasitic Infestations
The following are a few precautions to help avoid parasitic infestations:
- Only drink filtered or distilled water.
- Salad bars may contain improperly washed produce that carry spores that later hatch in your body.
- Many aged cheeses are crawling alive when looked at under a microscope. In addition, they may also be full of molds. It is best to avoid aged cheese.
- Keep a healthy environment in your colon. A healthy intestinal flora is also the foundation of an effective immune system.
- Never swallow mucus that has been coughed up.
- Never go barefoot at the beach, horse stable or in soil. If you do, wash you feet thoroughly in hydrogen peroxide afterward in order to kill all potential invaders.
- Avoid raw fish (e.g. sushi).
- Avoid raw or undercooked meat. Eliminate hamburgers bought in commercial establishments.
- Always wash hands thoroughly after using the bathroom or after having had contact with the public.
- Parasites can be transferred through intimate contact.
- Use separate feeding dishes for your pets – never your own.
- Use separate cutting boards for meats, vegetables and breads.
- Clean cutting boards and kitchen counter sponges or rags in hydrogen peroxide once a day.
- Properly cleanse cutting knives used on meats etc.
- Rinse off your meats, poultry, fish and even salads and then soak them in a mixture of hydrogen peroxide and water. A small amount (10 drops of 35% in a quart of water) is all that is needed. Wash hands after handling meat.
- Don’t let pets sleep on your bed and avoid unnecessary and exaggerated contact (don’t kiss your pet or let yourself be licked. Wash yourself immediately if it should happen inadvertently). Your pet should be dewormed frequently if it has contact with other pets which are not clean.
- Clean your pet’s bedding often and thoroughly.
- Clean your carpets often and don’t let dust accumulate.
- Wash your hands immediately after gardening. Do not use bone meal or manure from garden centers. Clean also under the fingernails.
- Avoid refined sugar products and soft drinks. Worms and other parasites love sugar and sweets.